We are looking for a few good therapists.
Are you interested in working as a therapist with I Dont Do Addictive Drugs? If you are licensed as a LCSW, LPC, LMFT, Licensed Clinical Psychologist, Addiction Counselor, Nurse Practitioner or M.D. then read on.
I Dont Do Addictive Drugs is putting together:
- A growing dynamic multidisciplinary team of seasoned and well-trained mental health professionals working together in our community.
- A group of specialists in individual, marriage, family, group therapy, family medicine and psychiatry.
- A warm and caring place to work while helping others.
- A fun and skilled team of professionals who are fortunate enough to actually like what they do for a career. And because of who we are and how we do our work, we are continually growing.
We grew our practice around several guiding principles:
- To provide the highest quality therapeutic care possible,
- To make a long-term commitment to the individuals and families we work with,
- To enjoy ourselves and each other while collaborating and mentoring each other.
If you are interested in joining our team, please feel free to contact us at 760-607-6429, and ask to talk to Sam.