Is your entire family stressed about your college plans?
Is your teenage student “pushing away” at the very time when caring and competent adult support is needed?
Are you in need of a professional with time for YOU throughout the college search process right to enrollment?
We offer several different interventions to suit the needs of students and their families during the college application process. Our College Admission Planning service offers three unique packages.
1) Comprehensive Elite Package – Six Sessions:
This package offers a comprehensive service in six sessions – and includes initial planning, continuous support and ongoing coaching right up until enrollment. A high school senior who completes our six session college admission planning program will take home:
• a structured and individualized college planning timeline.
• a working list of colleges for application.
• the results of an Interest Inventory/Personality profile
• support and coaching with application essay requirements.
• a guarantee of support and coaching in managing deadlines throughout the entire college search process all the way to enrollment.
Appointments available; evening or Saturday sessions are happily scheduled.
2) Detailed College Planning
During spring of junior year and fall of senior year, we offer four 1.5 hour sessions to develop:
- A personalized planning timeline
- A working list of colleges for application
- A review of transcript and test scores
3) Consulting about One Segment of the College Search Process
We are available for a single introductory consultation to help you determine “What’s Next?” or to work with clients on a limited basis on one segment of the college search process. Each session is 1 1/2 hours.
In the past, requests for consulting on a limited basis have included (a) review of previously developed list of colleges for application and (b) deadline management support.
- Cocaine Addiction and Abuse - August 19, 2016
- Cocaine Addiction and Abuse - August 18, 2016
- Teen College Admissions - August 13, 2016
- Career Guidance - August 13, 2016
- Take Action - July 10, 2016
- Teen Suicide Prevention - September 21, 2015
- Teen Social Skills - September 21, 2015
- Teen Grief Counseling - September 21, 2015
- Teen Depression - September 21, 2015
- Teen Anxiety - September 21, 2015