Confused or overwhelmed regarding a career path? We can help in 3 sessions!
The purpose of our innovative assessment program is to help those who are confused and overwhelmed with the multitude of vocational choices with which they are confronted.
We have designed a combination of specific assessment tools and interviewing techniques to assist young adults and those in transition to:
- Identify their interests, values, aptitudes, and personality strengths
- Determine current vocational opportunities
- Generate a blueprint leading to a satisfying and rewarding career
- Receive ongoing guidance and coaching until goals are met
We accomplish this in three distinct phases:
Phase I: A career-focused interview and a battery of specially designed comprehensive tests administered by our psychologist.
Phase II: Expert, in-depth interpretation of assessment results, recommendations for career development, and creation of an action plan.
Phase III: Follow-up counseling and coaching session focusing on implementation of the action plan.*
*Ongoing career guidance and coaching sessions available
- Cocaine Addiction and Abuse - August 19, 2016
- Cocaine Addiction and Abuse - August 18, 2016
- Teen College Admissions - August 13, 2016
- Career Guidance - August 13, 2016
- Take Action - July 10, 2016
- Teen Suicide Prevention - September 21, 2015
- Teen Social Skills - September 21, 2015
- Teen Grief Counseling - September 21, 2015
- Teen Depression - September 21, 2015
- Teen Anxiety - September 21, 2015