[intense_content_box icon=”arrow-right” size=”2″ position=”topleft” animation=”bounce” border_radius=”20px”]We at I Dont Do Addictive Drugs offer a variety of integrated, comprehensive vocational testing.[/intense_content_box]
Career Guidance and Vocational Testing services are available at the I Dont Do Addictive Drugs They are specifically designed for the following individuals:
- High school students considering college majors or career opportunities
- College students preparing to enter the work force
- People in career transition, and the recently unemployed.
We also offer specialized career guidance and programs for those with learning disabilities.
Focused interviewing and standardized testing with a vocational psychologist will allow our clients to have a greater awareness of their aptitudes, vocational interests and preferences, and interpersonal dynamics, as they may impact upon job performance and career satisfaction.
Individuals completing a career guidance program will become more informed and directed in their choice of a career. Our clients will be provided with these tools to help them achieve their objectives.
- A career “action plan”
- Awareness of effective job search and “networking” techniques
- Preparation for job interviews
- Printed self-help materials, internet links, and references for information on career and job search
- Recommendations for appropriate training, educational and self-help options to facilitate career growth
- Resume and cover letters as effective marketing tools
- Ongoing counseling and coaching
- Cocaine Addiction and Abuse - August 19, 2016
- Cocaine Addiction and Abuse - August 18, 2016
- Teen College Admissions - August 13, 2016
- Career Guidance - August 13, 2016
- Take Action - July 10, 2016
- Teen Suicide Prevention - September 21, 2015
- Teen Social Skills - September 21, 2015
- Teen Grief Counseling - September 21, 2015
- Teen Depression - September 21, 2015
- Teen Anxiety - September 21, 2015