[intense_content_box icon=”arrow-right” size=”2″ position=”topleft” animation=”bounce” border_radius=”20px”]The I Dont Do Addictive Drugs is an organization consisting of psychologists and other mental health professionals dedicated to finding creative solutions for life’s challenges.[/intense_content_box]
Divorces are painful and disorienting experiences with major life consequences for everyone involved. When a couple considers the dissolution of their marriage, serious issues need to be resolved thoughtfully, as well as respectfully. Our services for adults, children, and/or parent and child can help our clients fact the loss created by divorce and address the challenging issues of changing relationships.
Divorcing and divorced adults, as well as their children, may need therapy to adjust to their new life circumstances. Parents need to focus on the future while defining new lives for themselves and respecting the needs of their children. Two of the many dilemmas to consider are how and what children are told when a parent moves out and how parenting may continue effectively even though the marriage has ended. Consultation options include assessment services, co-parenting and parent-child counseling, as well as individual therapy.
- Cocaine Addiction and Abuse - August 19, 2016
- Cocaine Addiction and Abuse - August 18, 2016
- Teen College Admissions - August 13, 2016
- Career Guidance - August 13, 2016
- Take Action - July 10, 2016
- Teen Suicide Prevention - September 21, 2015
- Teen Social Skills - September 21, 2015
- Teen Grief Counseling - September 21, 2015
- Teen Depression - September 21, 2015
- Teen Anxiety - September 21, 2015