Do you find yourself asking this question about your child’s behaviors: “is it just a developmental phase or a serious problem?” If so, you need to consult with a professional about your concerns to address your questions. Problems with attachment, externalizing and aggressive behaviors, sleep issues, antisocial tendencies, adjustment issues, and anxiety and depression are some of the issues we are consulted about regarding children. If you are wondering about your child’s behavioral issues and questioning whether or not he/she would grow out of it, give us a call. We will arrange for a session with you and your child to discuss your concerns and offer expert advice.
Give us a call to see if we can help.
- Cocaine Addiction and Abuse - August 19, 2016
- Cocaine Addiction and Abuse - August 18, 2016
- Teen College Admissions - August 13, 2016
- Career Guidance - August 13, 2016
- Take Action - July 10, 2016
- Teen Suicide Prevention - September 21, 2015
- Teen Social Skills - September 21, 2015
- Teen Grief Counseling - September 21, 2015
- Teen Depression - September 21, 2015
- Teen Anxiety - September 21, 2015