Children face challenges in every stage of development. Most of the time their resiliency and innate abilities along with the support and guidance of the caring adults in their environment will successfully guide them through. However, it is not uncommon for a child to feel stuck, confused and frustrated and for a parent/guardian to feel helpless and overwhelmed by the challenges. Call us if you need expert advice, any type of psychological testing, and psychotherapy with any and all childhood/teen issues. We have many years of experience and will be glad to assist you with these challenges, be it issues of divorce, death, trauma, or stages of development.
We work with you the parent to identify, understand and resolve the issues, along with assisting your child to master the problems and along the way learn the necessary skills to overcome similar situations in the future.
Call us to schedule an appointment. Investing in your child’s future is a smart investment that will pay off for the rest of his/her life.
- Cocaine Addiction and Abuse - August 19, 2016
- Cocaine Addiction and Abuse - August 18, 2016
- Teen College Admissions - August 13, 2016
- Career Guidance - August 13, 2016
- Take Action - July 10, 2016
- Teen Suicide Prevention - September 21, 2015
- Teen Social Skills - September 21, 2015
- Teen Grief Counseling - September 21, 2015
- Teen Depression - September 21, 2015
- Teen Anxiety - September 21, 2015